Crafty as a Serpent

A knit blog with recipes and theological musings interspersed.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Maine, United States

Abby d'Ambruoso is a Lutheran pastor and interfaith chaplain, currently serving in a variety of ministries in Portland, Maine.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Meme

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was a junior in high school, finishing up on finals and looking at colleges. That summer, I lived at home and worked at Wal-mart because it was the only job nearby. I did not know how to knit yet.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
Pack boxes, email the bishop, pay my student loans, unpack a few boxes, bike to work

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Fresh fruit, wasabi peas, molasses cookies, brownies, cheese and crackers

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy a house and never move again, have a beach house, travel the world, buy a spinning wheel, pay off my student loans.

5) Places I have lived:
Oregon, Washington, Brazil, Minnesota, Spain, New Hampshire, Indiana, California.

6) 5 peeps I wanna know more about:
I don't know if I have 5, but- how about Katie B? Or really anyone who'd like to respond with their own answers.

1 Comments:

Blogger k-bomb said...

Well Abs- I haven't read blogs for the past two weeks and decided to only read the most recent posts for everyone and now I have a job to do!! you're fun:)

Friday, June 13, 2008 3:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home