Crafty as a Serpent

A knit blog with recipes and theological musings interspersed.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Maine, United States

Abby d'Ambruoso is a Lutheran pastor and interfaith chaplain, currently serving in a variety of ministries in Portland, Maine.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

(Radio) Silence

I'm not entirely sure where the past two months have disappeared to.  The pace has been tremendous at the hospital.  When I'm not at the hospital, I'm relaxing or going to the gym. 
Will has been preparing his application for grad school, so that has all equalled very little computer time for me.  Hence, no post in a month and a half. 

My knitting has been very simple lately.  I think I'm coming down off the afghan knitting for Sarah.  I've been doing lots of booties, including some for my nephew who was born in late July and barely fit into his size 6 month booties.  He was darn cute in them.  Hopefully my sister will send me pics soon.

I'm also working on some very modest Christmas knitting for my dear spouse.  He will like the results, so I'm trying to work on the project while I'm on the way to work or away from him in general. 

I've also been doing a bunch of baking.  I made 5 different kinds of cookies a few weeks ago and some stollen with my sister.  It was so good I made another batch, this time experimenting with marzipan in the middle.  My, but it was good!

I'll post some pictures someday.  For now, just know that I'm alive and happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home