Crafty as a Serpent

A knit blog with recipes and theological musings interspersed.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Maine, United States

Abby d'Ambruoso is a Lutheran pastor and interfaith chaplain, currently serving in a variety of ministries in Portland, Maine.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Miscrossed Cables

This picture gives you a glimpse of what I've been working on. It's Sarah and Bruce's afghan for their wedding present. I'm running a bit behind, as their first anniversary was last Sunday. I blame the heat in Toledo all last summer. If it hadn't been so darn hot, I would have had this finished long ago. Instead, I'm still on skein 9 of 12.

Of course, it has nothing to do with the incident which is pictured here. Nope, not at all. That's the result of a miscrossed cable. Nothing really to see here at all. Continue on your merry way. Really, though, I'm fixing it.

In other great news, I'm on Ravelry! My username is CraftyAbby. I just got my invite today. I would stay up late exploring the site and documenting my stash, but I'm on call tonight. So I had better go to sleep soon so I will be able to go in at midnight if they happen to need me.

By the way, the wedding in Wisconsin was beautiful. But I didn't bring my camera (where is my brain these days anyway?) so I am waiting for photos of the shawl from friends.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home