Crafty as a Serpent

A knit blog with recipes and theological musings interspersed.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Maine, United States

Abby d'Ambruoso is a Lutheran pastor and interfaith chaplain, currently serving in a variety of ministries in Portland, Maine.

Monday, September 17, 2007

You know how I "don't have a digital camera"

Well, I do now. The universe decided I needed one, so my sister and a friend from church both offered one to me last week. Now I have a camera. Woohoo!
Now I just need some finished objects to post.
I should do some photographing of projects of long ago, but I'm spending my time finishing the Seraphim shawl for my friend's wedding. I have 8 long rows left. I'm almost there. Except that the rows are over 300 stitches now, I think. It takes me something like 20 minutes to purl across.
On Saturday I went to my sister's house. My nephew (who is 2) wanted to make gingerbread men, so my sister made the dough and it was resting by the time I got there. My nephew took me by the hand, brought me to the kitchen and told me, "Gingermen sleeping". When it was time to roll out the dough, he ran into the kitchen and started yelling, "Wake up, wake up!" It was darn cute. It was also cute how he asked for cookies later, "J_ needs a gingerman". Very, very cute- and irresistible.

1 Comments:

Blogger k-bomb said...

Abs- I thought about sending you my digital camera because Vic has one too but it's a piece of crap. And even though I believe that anything free is good, I try not to send crap. HA!! Hey, I might be in for a visit at the end of October.

Thursday, September 20, 2007 8:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home