Crafty as a Serpent

A knit blog with recipes and theological musings interspersed.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Maine, United States

Abby d'Ambruoso is a Lutheran pastor and interfaith chaplain, currently serving in a variety of ministries in Portland, Maine.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Cabin Cove Socks are finally done!

On Tuesday, I packed my knitting bag in haste for the Barnes and Noble Knit Night group. Since I didn't have my yarn yet to finish my shawl, I threw in a pair of socks that I have been meaning to fix and finish but have neglected.

I packed them thinking- if I throw those in, I'll have to work on them. And so I did. I finished reknitting both toes and grafting them today. I have a new pair of socks: the lovely Cashmere-Silk socks in the Shell pattern from Nancy Bush's Knitting Vintage Socks. I am quite pleased with them.

Now I am anxiously awaiting the post to see if my yarn comes in today. I'd like to finish that shawl and block it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home