Crafty as a Serpent

A knit blog with recipes and theological musings interspersed.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Maine, United States

Abby d'Ambruoso is a Lutheran pastor and interfaith chaplain, currently serving in a variety of ministries in Portland, Maine.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Gay Wedding in Massachussetts!

I spent Thursday, Friday, and Saturday in Boston, MA celebrating my friend Branden's wedding. It was so great. The wedding was very beautiful, the music was phenomenal (to be expected when one of the grooms is an organist), and seeing all of our friends from college was great.

I spent most of my knitting time on dishcloths. I put together a set for the grooms and then also one for the household of the people we stayed with (friends of Will's from high school). I knit a couple in star stitch, one in garter stitch, and finally did something in the feather and fan pattern.

I knit the feather and fan one at the Red Sox game on Saturday, just before the wedding. We saw a few home runs, including a grand slam. The sox beat the braves 15-3. It was awesome. Daisuke Matsuzaka pitched for the Sox. I think we can conclude that he is a great addition to the Sox bullpen. And I think we can also conclude that the Braves were definitely experiencing pitcher envy (as their bullpen sucked on Saturday).

I did finish the 4th Dulaan item while in Boston. One more to go and then I'll ship them off.

Now that I'm back, I'm working on Pentecost planning (this Sunday already-eek!), unpacking, doing laundry, and getting ready for El Salvador.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home